Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry! Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, it's just been so busy for me these past couple weeks! We have done a whole lot as a family, such as:

*Going to Seven Peaks. (I rode almost every slide in the park, thank you very much.)
*We had a fourth of July celebration and almost blew up the neighborhood.
*Ladies' BBQ and movie, that was fun!
*My daugther's soccer tournament, her team came in second. (And she rocked!)
*Movie days with the kids.
*Swimming lessons and partying at the pool.

AND

*Lots of other stuff...that escapes me at the moment. I will get back to you if I ever remember.

And hopefully I will post pictures of these many events soon. But until then, I can just brag about how much fun I have been having going to work every day. Well, that's all for now, I have to go.

Love,

Gina

P.S. (School starts on the 18th, I can't believe it! It's coming up too fast!)

No comments: