Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Gift Idea!


My daughter had a baby and instead of giving out thank you's she made these cute thank you gifts. She used regular soup cans and covered them with paper and decortated them with tags and a stamped sentament. Then she wrapped pens and flowers with floral tape and gave these out to those that brought her meals after the baby was born. I wish I had her energy and creativity! Might be a great activity for our kids when they are out of school for the summer. I have these type of pen's in my house because they are always there. My kids don't seem to take these for some reason. If a pen does not have a flower on it they seem to disapear!

1 comment:

KOstvig said...

Gina Didnt know you were blogging...Great thank you Idea...
Great Family Picture also you'll need to email me one...