Saturday, February 21, 2009

WOW! A Crazy Shocker that Ruined My Day

Recently, I cut back on my phone bill, without actually having to cut back on the "extras." I figured everything out with T-moblie, and I was supposed to be getting a GREAT deal on my phone plan. So, naturally I was very excited to get my bill for the month. However, when I actually recieved it, the stack of papers was SO BIG that I actually believed it was a catalog for my homephone addition to the plan. When I opened it... I was absolutely shocked! Check this out...




ISN'T IT INSANE! WOW! I am very glad to share with you that the problem has been fixed, and my bill was NOT that expensive. Thankfully. :)


-Gina

2 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

WHICH KID CALLED AUSTRALIA?!

Susan Neal said...

Oh My! That is Terrifying and Hillarious ALL at the same time. SO GLAD it was a mistake!