Monday, September 29, 2008

Jake's Halloween Costume!

I was at Costco, and I passed this rack of extrememly adorable halloween costumes for babies and toddlers. Now, seeing as my grandson, Jake, is a little baby/toddler, I couldn't resist buying him a costume. BUT....there were too many adorable costumes to chose from, and there were size problems....all in all, I bought TWO costumes for him. Too bad he looks adorable in both of them! I need your help to choose WHICH ONE we should keep.



The *FIRST* costume is a lion costume. It was so cute, and it's the right size. The only thing about this one is that it is a half costume, and I still haven't decided if I like the full costume or half costume better. Here is a picture of it.




Now, Here is the *SECOND* choice of costumes. The second one isn't quite the right size, but when I saw it, I just had to get it. You will soon see why! It's a little dragon costume, that has a padded belly and bottom, which is hilarious to see when Jake waddles around. This costume is a full-body costume. Again, I don't know if I like the full costume or half costume better. Here is a picture of the second costume.




Well, there you have it! Help me choose, PLEASE!! I need help, either comment, or vote on the poll I have on the side. Or, if you really want to, you can participate in both options. (Which is actually preferred.) Let me know, we have to make a good choice.



Thanks!


Gina

4 comments:

Jade said...

I say go with the dragon all the way!

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KOstvig said...

The dragon is adorable , but jake looks more comfortable in the Lion so I would have to vote for that...
keep them both you are having more grand children someday right

KOstvig said...

I also forgot to mentio he is likely to grow more in the next 30 days...