Monday, July 13, 2009

My Parents' 50th!

Well, my parents recently had their 50th anniversary. In celebration, all their children and their families all got together in a couple condos in Park City and basically had a family reunion. It was so relaxing to just get away from everything for a while and to be with all the people I care about! :)

Anyways, it was an absolute blast! We went to the Alpine Slide, shopping, and just enjoyed being in eachother's company. Plus, the place was very nice. (Thanks to my older brother.)
Here are a few pictures of the event! I'd definately enjoy doing something like that again!
-Gina
A view of the very nice place we stayed. :)All the kids (Bill, Me, Cory, Brenda) talking about our childhood memories.
Mom and Dad!
The sign.
And yet another view...
SEE! It was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful up there!

2 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

You look way skinny in that picture!!! Sorry I didn't see you in church! Someone was in our row when we got there!!!

KOstvig said...

Oh looks like oyu had a fun time!

Ttell your parents I said Happy 50th Also!