Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas Fun

Sorry this post is a little late...but, I have been busy! (As usual!) I just thought I would share with you the amazing experience I had over Christmas Break. As most of you know, my family and I got to drive up to our cabin in Idaho and spend christmas with all of my siblings and their children. It was absolutely fantastic! It was nice just to get a break from everything, but it was even nicer to get to be with all the people I care about and love. Plus, the snow up there was absolutely amazing. We got about 2 feet of snow christmas eve... in fact, we had to get a shovel out just to open the door to our car. It was insane! The snow was so deep! And the kids were loving it!

This is a picture of my neice Lauren, and my daughter CaLea out in the snow. Yes, CaLea is standing straight up. Like I said, the snow was SO deep! And this wasn't even the deepest part.

Well, I just have to say that I was grateful to get away from my extremely busy life for a week. It was so nice! And I am so grateful I got the opportunity to spend time with all of my family. That's all for now,

Gina

My adorable grandson Jake. Isn't he the cutest thing? This picture was actually taken by my daughter CaLea. "Santa" gave her a camera for Christmas, and she was taking pictures of everything! It was kind of nice, because it meant I didn't have to worry about taking pictures.

This picture was taken right when we got home. After about 5 or 6 hours of driving home in a car...glamorous.

Jake Warren Thurston... Grandchildren are so much fun! If I would have known how fun they were, I would have definately had them FIRST.


This is the best picture we could get of the front of our cabin...the snow kind of got in the way.

Charlie and Jake playing with one of the Christmas presents I gave Jakie.

Here's a couple pictures of the scenery. Simply beautiful.

No comments: