Monday, October 13, 2008

Jake's First Birthday Party!






I am proud to say that my only grandson has officially turned one year old. He is the most adorable little boy! His birthday was on October 4th, and in celebration of that special day my daughter, Ginay had a halloween birthday party! It was such a cute theme! There were cute cupcakes decorated with "brain" frosting, and (peanutbutter) eyeballs. For dinner we had a snake (strombolli, DELICIOUS!) and there was a witches' brew to drink! As you can see there were lots of fun/cute ideas that went into this party, it was such a blast, and for the first time I got to watch a baby demolish a birthday cake and not have to worry about cleaning up the mess- or the baby for that matter. How nice! here are a few pictures from the event, enjoy! That's all for now,


Gina

4 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Gina,
I am so glad I found your blog. How cute. I love checking family blogs out so that I can catch up. Everyone looks great. Tell all hello. Saw Ginay's too. Can't believe her little boy is 1. Time flies. Love you!!
Carma

KOstvig said...

SO cute...
You've been tagged! Just a little something extra to do in your free time...LOL

check my blogout K

Ann Mitchell said...

I can't believe Ginay's baby is already 1! He was so good at the funeral! Good to see you!

Susan Neal said...

Adorable! And I mean Jake, NOT the cupcakes :).